Leatham Hollow hike, 9 June, 2018
- Eight hikers: Deanna (leader), Brent, Dave W., Dave P., Jane, Susan, Teresa and Laurie, with Jasper (dog).
- Drove 16 miles to the Leatham Hollow in Left Fork of Blacksmith Fork Canyon, parked by the road due to congestion, about 250 yards from the trailhead.
- Started hiking 8:40, with a 45-minute lunch a short distance SW of the upper trailhead. Returned to our cars at 2:50 and Logan at 3:20.
- Clear skies and warm temperatures with a light breeze (it was getting hot by the end of our hike).
- Our GPS track shows 8.7 miles with about 2300 feet of ascent and descent.
Thanks to Dave W., Dave P., Susan and Jane for photos and Dave W. for the GPS data .