Naomi Peak, 28 July, 2019
- Participants: Dave P., Brent, Bree, Chris, Dave W., Dick and Deanna (leader) and two dogs
- Drove 29 miles to the parking area at Tony Grove and started hiking about 9:20
- Lunch on the peak 12:30 - 12:55
- Chris, Dave W. and Dick returned directly to Tony Grove, arriving at Tony Grove about 3:00 and Logan at 4:00, for a hike of 6.5 miles and 2000 feet of ascent.
- Dave P., Bree, Brent, Deanna and the two dogs returned via an off-trail route south of Naomi Peak, arriving about 5:00 at Tony Grove and Logan about 6:00 for a hike of 7.5 miles with 2300 feet of ascent
- Clear skies and pleasant conditions
Thanks to Dave P., and Dick for photos and Dave W. for photos and GPS data.