Peter Sinks, 24 August, 2018
- Six participants: Catherine (leader), Rebecca, Jane, Dave W., Dave P. and Gordon
- Drove 29 miles to the Beaver Junction Picnic Winter Trailhead
- Started hiking about 8:50 and followed the seldom-traveled "official" trail section in lower Stump Hollow on the way up (see map).
- Lunch overlooking Peter SInks 11:30 - 12:00, back at the trailhead at 3:10 and Logan at 3:50
- Sunny skies, pleasant temperatures and calm winds
- Hiked 10.2 miles with 1700 feet of ascent and descent
Thanks to Dave P. and Jane for photos and Dave W. for photos and the GPS data.