Stump Hollow Ski/Snowshoe, 12 March, 2016
10 participants: Jim H., Chris P., Chris C., Nikolai, Catherine (the leader), Alex, Stephanie, Jane, Gordon and Dave P.
- Organized carpools in Logan and drove 28 miles up Logan Canyon to the Beaver Junction Winter Trailhead
- Started out at 11:00
- Lunch at a meadow, 12:15 - 12:45
- Back at the trailhead at 2:00 and 3:00 at Logan.
- Changeable spring weather: warm and cloudy, then light snow followed by sunny skies
- Our GPS track shows 4.1 miles with 800 feet of ascent
This report is "in progress", with a narrative to come later. Thanks to Dave P. and Jane for photos, and Nikolai for the GPS track.