Sink Hollow Ski/Snowshoe, 7 January, 2018
- Thirteen participants: snowshoers Dave P, Dan, Kathy, Laurel and Susan, and cross-country skiers Maggie, Rachael, Chris, Christine, Catherine, Jane, Dave W. and Teresa, the leader
- Drove 29 miles up Logan Canyon to the Sink Hollow Winter Trailhead near Beaver Mountain ski area
- On the trail about 11:00 with lunch near Sink Hollow, 12:40 to 1:20
- Back at the trailhead about 2:30 and Logan by 3:30.
- Clear skies, calm winds and pleasant temperatures
- Four miles round trip with about 450 feet of ascent & descent
Thanks to Dan, Dave P., Teresa for photos and Dave W. for photos and the GPS data.